|Home||» Products||» Roofing Accessories||» Z & C Purlins|
Z & C Purlins
We have emerged as one of the preeminent organizations engaged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying a wide variety of Z & C Purlins. These purlins are manufactured by using finest quality materials in compliance with the international quality standards. The assortment of Z & C Purlins is broadly used as structural framing components for roofing of commercial and industrial buildings. Our offered purlins are highly appreciated by our clients for their features like structural strength, dependability and high durability and are available at the most reasonable prices.
- Continuous splay or splicing for better structural strength, stability & economy
- Lip for better sectional modulus and easy nesting. These are supplied in required length with pre-punched holes for quick bolting
- The system gives an excellent strength to weight ratio with flexibility for specific size requirement
- purlins are made of Hot Rolled Coils are degreased, phosphated and then primer finished with Zinc Chromate Red Oxide Paint-matching test requirement of IS : 4777 and IS : 2074.
- Special treatment to combat severe atmospheric corrosion can be offered