|Home||» Products||» FRP Translucent Roofing Sheets||» FRP Sheets|
With rich industry experience and in-depth knowledge in this sector, we are manufacturing and supplying wide array of FRP Sheets. This range is manufactured using the best grade fiber reinforced plastic in conformity of all the leading quality standards and norms. The offered FRP Sheets are highly acclaimed due to its scratch resistance, robust construction and low maintenance. Moreover, our clients can avail these sheets as per their specific requirements and at market leading prices.
Made Of High Quality Materials:
- Fiber Glass
- Fiber content >25%
- Density g/cm: 2 1.4 to 1.5
- Light transmission: 60-85%
- Profiles : Over 100 general profiles
- Applicable temperature: 40C to 120C
- Thickness: 0.8mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5 mm, 3 mm, 4mm
- Length : Available as per customers requirement
- Rust Proof
- Wide Lifespan
- Fire Retardant
- Light In Weight
- Qualitative Materials
- High Tensile Strength
- Consistent Performance
- Resistant To Tough Chemicals & Acids
- Cracking, Wrapping And Buckling Free
- Available In Different Colors And Shades
- Open Gardens
- Swimming Pools
- Shopping Complex, Etc.
Scope of Work
Supply and sealing of Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) Gutter 4mm thick with step jointing of 50mm at site.
Supply of 4mm thick FRP Gutter of "Rooffit" brand an ISO-9001 Certified Company, to be fabricated using two coats of Isopthalic grade UV stabilized Gel coat as top coating giving Glossy smooth surface on the top to take the extreme of weather and temperature followed by reinforcement of Chopped Strand Mat (CSM) and Woven roving (WR) duly impregnated with unsaturated polyester Isopthalic exterior grade UV stabilized resin to form tough laminate with extra reinforcement of MS strip of size 25 x 3 mm at a distance of 1000 mm c/c starting from one end of the gutter to be embedded with the gutter. The size of each gutter can be provided in 4.0-5.0 meters and color of your choice.
Advantages of FRP Gutter
- Single Casted with no Joints: FRP Gutter are casted in one single piece (Monolithically casted) hence leaving no scope for any water, moisture, insects, dusts etc. to seep inside the gutter and pose problem towards maintenance, leakages or bad smell. Only FRP gutter can be made in single piece, unlike M.S., G.I. or asbestos.
- Maintenance Free: FRP gutter are made with inbuilt color, single piece casting and smooth glossy finish hence practically requires no maintenance except for cleaning with plain cloth once in a while or cleaning with soap water. Moreover, as the gutter is made with inbuilt color, it has very long live without fading of color and requires no repainting over regular interval, unlike M.S. or G.I.
- Very Long Life: FRP as a material is very tough & rigid and resistant to extreme of weather and there is no aging of the material as a result it retains the same luster, strength and rigidity over a very long period, unlike M.S. or G.I.
- Resistant to weathering & UV exposure as the FRP gutter are UV stabilized.
- Corrosion Resistant: Excellent water and chemical resistance- the gutter is constantly exposed to Water, Factory corrosive fumes and chemicals.
- Ease of Handling: FRP gutter are tough, light weight & scratch proof hence easy to handle, transport & install at site.
- Ease of Installation: FRP gutter is fabricated as per design and shape required and is provided with inbuilt step for ease of jointing at site.
- Ease of Repair: FRP as a material can be very easily repaired at site for any local or major damage, if any & more over repaired area is not visible.
- Good electrical & thermal properties.
- Good aesthetic appeal, strength, durability, waterproof & are termite proof.
- Good dimensional stability at high temperature unlike MS or GI.
- Can resist very high impact strength, which is evident by its application in various fields of automobiles, railways, boats, aircrafts and defense etc.
- Excellent Mechanical, Physical and Biological properties.
- Advantageous strength / weight ratio and rigidity.
- Molding size virtually unlimited.
- Considerable design versatility.
- Choice of wide range of inbuilt color - maintenance free finishes.
- Fire Retardant-if required.
- Contact Details
- Unit -I Plot No.- 1-G, Northern India Complex, 20/3 Mathura Road, Faridabad - 121004, Haryana, India
- Phone : +917053128670
- Mr. B. N. Tiwari (Marketing Manager)
- Mobile : +917053128670
- Mr. Vinay Bansal (CEO)
- Mobile : +917053128670
- Unit-ll: Kila No. 71/8/1/1, Village Hasangarh, Tehsil-Sampla, Distt. Rohtak-124404 (Haryana)
Kolkata Branch Address: 64/11C Dr. S.C Banerjee Road, Belliaghata Kolkata - 10 WEST BENGAL
Contact Details: Mr. Rajesh Sarkar
Delhi Correspondence Address:
B-3/42, Ground Floor, Sec-11,
Rohini, New Delhi - 110085
Ph: 011-43003911, 9818700636
Kila No. 71/8/1/1, Village Hasangarh, Tehsil Sampla, Distt. Rohtak - 124404 (Haryana)