|Home||» Products||» FRP Water Gutter||» FRP Gutter|
We are one of the trusted names of the industry engaged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying an excellent range of FRP Gutter. Installed for systematic drainage of water, this gutter is capable of withstanding bad weather conditions. Owing to its features like sturdy structure and easy installation, our offered FRP Gutter is widely applicable in various industries such as automobiles, railways, boats, aircraft's and defense. in addition, we offer this range to the clients in various specifications at nominal prices.
Supply of 4 mm thick FRP Gutter to be fabricated using two coats of Isopthalic grade UV stabilized Gel coat as top coating giving Glossy smooth surface on the top to take the extreme of weather and temperature followed by reinforcement of Chopped Strand Mat (CSM) and Woven roving (WR) duly impregnated with unsaturated polyester is opthalic exterior grade UV stabilized resin to form tough laminate with extra reinforcement of MS strip of size 25 x 3 mm at a distance of 1000 mm c/c starting from one end of the gutter to be embedded with the gutter . T he size of each gutter can be provided in 3-3.5 meters and color of your choice.
Scope of work:
Supply and sealing of Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) Gutter 4m thick with step jointing of 50mm at site.
Advantages of FRP Gutter:
- Weather Resistant and UV Stabilized
- Corrosion resistant: Water and Chemical Resistant
- Easy Handling: Tough, Light Weight and Scratch Proof.
- Easy Installation: Fabricated as per customer's design and shape requirement
- Easy Maintenance: Easily repaired at site for any local or major damage
- Good electrical and thermal properties.
- Good aesthetic appeal, strength, durability, waterproof and termite proof.
- Good dimensional stability at high temperature
- Very high impact strength resistance
- Excellent Mechanical, Physical and Biological properties.
- Advantageous strength / weight ratio and rigidity.
- Molding size virtually unlimited.
- Considerable design versatility.
- Fire Retardant