|Home||» Products||» FRP Products||» FRP Chemical Resistant Sheets|
FRP Chemical Resistant Sheets
In our wide range of FRP products, we are manufacturing, exporting and supplying superior quality range of FRP Chemical Resistant Sheets. The offered chemical resistant sheets are manufactured as per the leading quality standards and norms using optimum quality FRP materials. These sheets are widely used for manufacturing steel vessels by our clients. All these sheets are acknowledged for their chemical resistance, high strength and durability. Further, these FRP Chemical Resistant Sheets are available at the most economical prices.
Technical Note on FRP Chemical Resistant Sheets for Industrial Building Roofing or Cladding
Industrial Roofing and Cladding are exposed to extremes of weathering conditions, water, chemical fumes or chemical environment and constant exposure to humid conditions. Under these conditions Roofing & Cladding are prone to corrosion and selection of Roofing material should be done accordingly.
Normally, Color Coated Profile Metal Sheets in 0.5 mm thickness are used for roofing in combination with FRP Skylights, FRP Gutter, Turbo Ventilator and Accessories under normal weathering and environmental conditions. In general, Mild Steel are highly corrosive material even under normal environmental conditions but the same is color coated with few microns of weather resistant paints which has very limited self life. But in presence of harsh weathering, chemical fumes or coastal environments, the M.S. Color Coated Profile Sheets are under constant threat of corrosion and not recommended for Roofing taking into consideration of minimum 10 years self life.
FRP Skylight / Chemical Resistant Sheets is a Fiber Glass Reinforced u/v stabilized unsaturated Polyester resin system composite material consisting of a network of reinforcing glass fibers embedded in a matrix of thermosetting resin. FRP offers almost unlimited possibilities for shape, profile, size and color, which is known for its high resistance to wreathing & environmental corrosion, chemicals, fumes with inherent property of high strength, durability, water, chemical proof, light weight, dimensional stability, aesthetic appeal and easy to install and maintain.
At "Rooffit" we are India's First World Class Continuous Machine molded Fiber Glass Reinforced Plastics (FRP) Skylight Roofing Sheets…. in any Profile & length with 15 - 20 years life to fast replace the other conventional Roofing Systems.
Nomenclature of FRP Chemical Resistant Profile Roofing / Cladding Sheets
Supply of "Rooffit" brand Continuous Machine Made Fiberglass Reinforced Plastics (FRP) Translucent / opaque Roofing Sheets u/v stabilized in desired thickness, profile & color using chemical resistant unsaturated Isopthalic grade Polyester resin as per IS - 6746 duly reinforced with continuous fiberglass powder grade material as per IS - 11551 and MMA (Methyl Methacrylate) for extra clarity translucent sheets or gelcoated opaque sheets as per drawing, color & profile to provide complete resistance towards extremes of weathering, water, chemical fumes and environment.
Properties & Advantages :
- Excellent corrosion resistant from all kind of alkali, acid, chemical fumes, coastal environment, water and extremes of weather & temperature.
- Superior Tensile Strength - FRP Sheets has very high tensile strength to weight ratio.
- Thermal Properties - FRP Sheets have a low co-efficient of thermal expansion with compatible co-efficient of expansion and contraction vis-à-vis PEB/M.S. Structure.
- Dimensional Stability - FRP Sheets do not shrink or stretch within the limits of their strength even during long period of use.
- Electrical Characteristics - FRP Sheet has high di-electric constants.
- Considerable Design Versatility - Can be molded to match your profile in any transportable length.
- Available in Translucent & Opaque as required.
- Barcoal Hardness, water absorption, Fiberglass content & light transmission as per IS - 12866.
- Shatter and hail storm resistance sheet.
- High impact resistant sheet.
- Light weight and unbreakable.
- Environment friendly.
- Flexibility in sizes, color and thickness (as per span of Purlins)
- Maintenance free, easy to handle and install.
- Fire-retardant properties if required.
- Very long life - 15-20 years with anti-ageing film.
- Contact Details
- A1/23, 1st Floor, Sector-11, Rohini, Delhi - 110085, India
- Phone : +917053128670
- Mr. B. N. Tiwari (Marketing Manager)
- Mobile : +917053128670
- Mr. Vinay Bansal (CEO)
- Mobile : +917053128670
- Unit-ll: Kila No. 71/8/1/1, Village Hasangarh, Tehsil-Sampla, Distt. Rohtak-124404 (Haryana)
Kolkata Branch Address: 64/11C Dr. S.C Banerjee Road, Belliaghata Kolkata - 10 WEST BENGAL
Contact Details: Mr. Rajesh Sarkar
Delhi Correspondence Address:
B-3/42, Ground Floor, Sec-11,
Rohini, New Delhi - 110085
Ph: 011-43003911, 9818700636
Kila No. 71/8/1/1, Village Hasangarh, Tehsil Sampla, Distt. Rohtak - 124404 (Haryana)