|Home||» Products||» Roofing Sheet||» FRP Chajja Drawing|
FRP Chajja Drawing
FRP Chajja Drawing
Providing 8L fixing of “Rooffit” brand and ISO-9001 Certified Company, factory made Fiberglass Reinforced Plastics (FRP) “CHAJJA”- 4mm thick of required colour, size and design made by Resin Transfer Moulding (RTM) Machine Technology, resulting in void free compact laminate in single piece, having smooth gradual slope curvature for easy drainage of water and duly reinforced by 2 nos. vertically and 1 nos. horizontally 50 X 2 mm thick M.S. Flat with 12 mm in‘ built hole for grouting on the existing wall along with the 50mm flanges duly inserted and sealed in the wall complete in one single piece casted monolithically including all necessary fittings. The FRP Chajja should be manufactured using unsaturated Polyester resin as per IS: 6746 duly reinforced with fiberglass chopped strand mat (CSM) as per IS: 1 1551 complete with protective Gelcoat U /V coating on Top for complete resistance from the extreme of temperature, weather & sunlight.
Material for Construction and Details
- Process of manufacturing: - RTM Machine moulding technology - FRP Chajja to be made in one single pc. With no joints. (Monolithic casting).
- Gelcoat with desired pigment for outer coating. (U / V Stabilized)
- Unsaturated polyester resin as per 18-67 46.
- Glass fiber reinforcement -Chopped Strand Mat (CSM) as per IS - 11551.
- The Glass fiber roving used shall be as per IS - 11320.
- Curing Agents-MEKP 81. Cobalt Napthalate.
- Permissible fillers are French chalk powder and shall not exceed 10% by weight of unsaturated polyester resin.
- 2 mm M.S. Plate reinforcement on the backside of the FRP Chajja to be inserted between the layers of FRP Laminate.
- Flange arrangement to be provided in the FRP Chajja for grouting inside the existing wall to make it water proof.
- Both side smooth glossy finish.
- Tolerance of :t 1omm in overall size of FRP Chajja.
- Thickness of FRP Chajja to be 4.0 mm.